The Drainbase system comes with matching fixing caps and screws that can be clicked into the plate. These fixing caps serve as the basis for attaching the artificial grass and the border profile to the Drainbase plates.
Drainbase Mounting Cap
The artificial grass can be fixed at any position with the specially provided fixing caps and accompanying screws. In addition, the caps make it easy to attach the specially developed Drainbase borders to the artificial grass.
Find your distributor, price request or product question?
How many buckets of joint filler do I need?
Enter the dimensions below and we will calculate how many buckets you need.
- Easy to install
- Supplied screws and bit
- Artificial grass can be attached in any location
With the specially provided fixing caps and accompanying screws, the artificial turf can be fixed to the Drainbase plates at any location.
- Place fixing caps in places where you wish to additionally fix the artificial grass, ideally every 80 to 100 cm. When doing so, avoid the very outer row of the Drainbase plate.
- Screw the artificial grass in place using the bit and screws provided.
- Quantity: 50 mounting caps and screws per bag
- Material: PPC (polypropylene carbonate)
- Included bit for installation